You have certainly heard of “agile methods” or “the agile method”. Far from being merely an umpteenth trend, agility is another type of project management method you can opt for. Unlike traditional approaches which are based on rigid, predictive and sequential processes, agile methods are client-centric and promote short but regular delivery cycles. Here’s an introduction to agile methods and particularly to Scrum.
The basics of agility: understanding its fundamentals
- How to start the agile journey?
- Becoming an agile enterprise
- 5 tips to ease the adoption of a new agile tool
- Understanding Agile Scrum in 10 mins
- Agile tools: Scrum planning, burnup, burndown
- Tips and tools to be a “good” Scrum Master
- The best scrum tools’ features
- The Product Owner’s role and responsibilities
- The importance of Product Vision in Scrum
- Agile project management vs Scrum: what’s the difference?
- Demo video of Scrum