You have certainly heard of “agile methods” or “the agile method”. Far from being merely an umpteenth trend, agility is another type of project management method you can opt for. Unlike traditional approaches which are based on rigid, predictive and sequential processes, agile methods are client-centric and promote short but regular delivery cycles. Here’s an introduction to agile methods and particularly to Scrum.
The basics of agility: understanding its fundamentals
- Understanding Agile Scrum in 10 mins
- Agile tools: Scrum planning, burnup, burndown
- Tips and tools to be a “good” Scrum Master
- The best scrum tools’ features
- The Product Owner’s role and responsibilities
- The importance of Product Vision in Scrum
- Agile project management vs Scrum: what’s the difference?
- Demo video of Scrum
Improve your project management
Find out here a range of resources about project management.
Deploy agility at enterprise scale
Check out our list of contents about agility at scale.
Bring efficiency to your projects with an ALM tool
Here’s some more details about Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
The advantages of Open Source software
Find out more details about this topic.