Agility at scale
- What does scaled agile mean?
- What are the benefits of agility at scale?
- Agility at scale: main challenges and key success factors
- What is SAFe agile framework?
- Learn how to speak SAFe
- What’s the difference between a Lean approach and a Scaled Agile approach?
- Scaling agile with an Enterprise Agile Planning (EAP) tool
- The top 5 agile at scale methods
- How should you go about selecting your scaled agile framework?
- What is the minimum number of people or teams needed to consider moving to a scaled agile framework?
- Can scaled agile practices be implemented if everyone is working on their individual project?
- How can the effectiveness of scaled agile approaches be measured?
- Is scaled agile a top-down or bottom-up approach, or both?
- How does a scaled agile approach differ from a V-cycle with user feedback?
- What is the connection between DevOps and scaled agile approaches?
- How to deploy agility at enterprise scale with Tuleap
- Large-scale agile transformation: how to deal with it?
- 5 tips for a Successful Enterprise Agile Transformation
- Customer Story of Vitam: how 3 French ministries built an app to manage large volumes of data with Scrum of Scrum
- Demo video – Scale Agile and deploy SAFe® with Tuleap Program Management
Getting started with agile methods?
Unlike traditional approaches which are based on rigid, predictive and sequential processes, agile methods are client-centric and promote short but regular delivery cycles. Here’s a list of useful references to learn more about agility: Scrum, Kanban…
How to improve your projects?
Relying on a set of good practices and tools will definitely enable you to improve monitoring and decision-making in due time, among others. Here’s a list of references to go further with your project management.
Enhance your Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) is the comprehensive process of managing software lifecycle. It basically implies to provide teams with the set of tools and resources they need: here’s some useful content about ALM to learn more details about this topic.
Launch your agile digital transformation
Turn your software into a competitive advantage as to succeed in meeting all your customers’ needs in a fast-moving and increasingly competitive market.
Here’s some useful contents to learn more about the agile digital transformation and its advantages.
The advantages of Open Source software
Since there are so many reasons to opt for an Open Source solution rather than for a proprietary one, here’s a list of useful references to learn more about open source software and tools, their characteristics and strategic advantages.
Access our resources on software quality, to understand this new crucial issue, which is the reliability, quality and compliance of software and applications.
Need to integrate tools with Tuleap? Find out everything you need to know about integration with different software solutions, making Tuleap a flexible and versatile tool!
The era of agility at scale is here. This is one of the Top Challenges for 2021 and the years to come in large organizations. What are the success factors of an agile deployment at scale? Where to start? We interviewed 4 subject matter experts.