Install Tuleap in a few minutes
The full installation of Tuleap is done on your own server and should take a few minutes. The full installation of Tuleap will provide a fully configurable and adjustable environment. It is robust so you can deploy production environment this way.
- Install EPEL. You will need EPEL for some dependencies (e.g. ckeditor)
yum install -y epel-release
- Install Tuleap repositories. Create a /etc/yum.repos.d/Tuleap.repo with this content:
[Tuleap] name=Tuleap baseurl=http://ci.tuleap.net/yum/tuleap/rhel/6/dev/$basearch enabled=1 gpgcheck=0
- Install Tuleap by running the following command:
yum install -y tuleap-all tuleap-plugin-git-gitolite3
As root, run:
This script should only be executed once. If you have any errors in the previous steps, be sure to fix those before continuing.
It will ask you for:
- Tuleap Domain name. This is the public name of the server.
- Your Company name. Who need more informations about this?
Firewall might be activated by default. To open needed ports:
yum install -y system-config-firewall-base
lokkit -s https -s http -s ssh
That's it! You can start enjoy your Tuleap and customize your platform.
For Mail Configuration and more details, follow the instructions here.