Originally, the expression “Open Source” only alluded to “Open Source software”, having an open source code meant to be publicly accessible. Nowadays, it is more than this: it is a mode of thinking which promotes principles such as transparency and open collaboration. Open Source software have gradually become as much reliable, qualitative and secured as proprietary solutions, and they constitute now an integral part of most of the applications we use on a daily basis… but we don’t even know it!
Since there are so many reasons to opt for an Open Source solution rather than for a proprietary one, here’s a list of useful references. Just see for yourself!
Open Source software
- What is an Open Source software?
- Strategic advantages of Enterprise Open Source
- Bring efficiency to your projects with the 1st Open Source agile ALM tool
- Tuleap, the top Open Source tool alternative to Jira
Open innovation and agility with Tuleap OpenRoadmap™
- OpenRoadmap™ : an innovative service based on open innovation and agility
- Example of an OpenRoadmap™ day: where the future of Tuleap is shaped