Tuleap Open Roadmap™ is a unique service and we are very proud to be the pioneer and creator of the concept.
Have you heard about “Shadow IT”? Did you know that a study showed that in typical software systems, 64% of features are never or rarely used in reality? Tuleap Open Roadmap helps solve theses huge challenges and make everyone happy.
Making Teams happy
The Open Roadmap gives the floor to the teams, increasing end user empowerment. Users share their needs because they know they will be listed.
Making IT Department happy
You can answer teams easier, providing the tools they really want to be more efficient. You get better visibility into applications used in your organization. Less risks, more monitoring.
Tuleap Open Roadmap™ is a unique service dedicated to Tuleap Enterprise customers, as an additional option. It provides companies the way to closely collaborate with us on the Tuleap future developments. The Tuleap Open Roadmap™ approach is made on 3 pillars: Agility, Open Innovation and DevOps.
How does Tuleap Open Roadmap™ work?
Book production capacity of the Tuleap R&D team.
Invest in your priorities. Fund or crow-fund features in the Tuleap roadmap.
Play with the under-development features and share your feedback as soon as possible. We adapt them.
See new features live.
Enjoy smile on your users’ faces!
- Customers enter a development partnership with us and subscribe to our R&D capacity.
- Customers express their requests following internal discussions
- With the collection of customers requests and the market expectations, we shape a roadmap with big functional directions. We write them down in the form of Agile User Stories. These user stories are evaluated by the Tuleap team, using the Story Point mechanism. A story point does not correspond directly to a man-day capacity. A story point is a relative development unit that enables to “estimate the size” of the feature, according to the needed effort, the complexity of the development and unkown aspects.
- On the basis of this evaluation and his needs, each customer decides where he wants to invest.
- Tuleap R&D team works hard to make Tuleap grow rapidly and provide you with valuable capabilities.
The Agile and DevOps approach
As experts, it is obvious to us to develop Tuleap product embracing Agile and DevOps principles.
Sharing resources to be more efficient
We encourage Open Roadmap’ members to crowd-fund Tuleap new features. We organize meetings where customers share their internal needs. Our experience has shown us that the more the requests mature with everyone’s feedback, the better they provide value to all end users and the faster Tuleap team can turn them into reality.