TuleapTracker: The Most Flexible Issue Tracking Software
- Track any type of items: stories, tasks, bugs, requests, to-do’s, vacation…
- Store and track every item and every change
- Automatically links all work items backward and forward
- Create as many trackers as you want for each project workspace
- Create advanced searches and display exactly the information you want to see
The Tracking System designed to adapt fast
Say goodbye to waiting for administrator approval. Configure what you need, yourself, in your workspace project, on individual trackers.
Tracker field customization
- Set what is displayed in the ticket form : create a condition that determines if a field is visible based on the value of an another field
- Choose the rank of a field in the issue form
- Add any type of new field
- Add new values in fields
- Add date reminders
Tailored workflow. By tracker.
- Use workflow templates or create your own, for each tracker and for each project
- Define your own user groups to be used in the workflow
- Set authorized transitions where you determine what happens and who is allowed
- Apply workflow settings to cardwalls and Kanban boards
- Specify compulsory fields that must be fill-in before update
Fine-tunable permission settings
- Permissions on individual trackers
- Permissions on individual fields
- Permissions by user-groups
Advanced configuration: triggers and transitions
- Field dependencies: e.g. if the resolution field gets the value “fixed”, then the status field will get the value “closed”
- Transitions by project user groups: e.g. only group A can move from status “to do” to “ongoing”
- Post functions after transitions: e.g. when a task moves from “ongoing” to “done”, then the remaining work is set to “0”
- Cross-tracker triggers: e.g. when all the subtasks are “done”, the parent task is “closed”
- Triggers on development tools: transition Tuleap issues when certain events occur in a connected development tool. E.g. Launch a Jenkins job when the issue status is “under review”
- Freeze or hide fields when a value is changed
- Send automatically email notifications to submitter at status update
- Configure date reminder alerts
- Use canned-responses to answer quickly to standard requests
End-to-end Traceability. Connect issues to code… and more
Tuleap ensures gap-free traceability across the product development lifecycle. It links requirements, to tasks, bugs, source code and tests to achieve end-to-end traceability from first ideas to deliveries.
Query Trackers. Make reports.
Tracker Query Language
Tracker Query Language (TQL) is the most powerful way to query Tuleap Trackers and create valuable reports. Create very specific queries with operators as: submitted_by, BETWEEN(), AND, OR, etc.
Aggregate data for reports across multiple projects. Generate cross-project or cross-tracker reports in table format either using the basic search function or Tuleap Query Language (TQL).
Analytics & Charts
Turn data into insights with charts, reports and dashboards.
Connect your Eclipse to a Tuleap server with the Mylyn plugin
- See the bugs you are working on
- See the list of bugs
- Display and edit tasks
- Update a task
- Add attachments
- Capture screenshots and context