Manage Automated and Manual Tests together
Deliver high quality software. Decrease incidents. With Tuleap Test Management®, manage automated and manual tests at the same place. No more juggling multiple spreadsheets or diving into the depths of complex software. Test Management is now integrated in the whole product and software development lifecycle.
Run test campaign with a simple but powerful tool
- Create, plan, automate et execute testing plans with one single tool with an intuitive interface.
- Think and plan tests from the very beginning of the product conception
- Define test cases, automated and manual ones in one simple place.
- Split big manual tests into steps.
- Create automatically campaigns with tests created in a milestone.
- Gain real-time insights into application quality and easily create new bigs when tests fail.
- Replicate test suites for regular campaigns.
- Execute Jenkins jobs directly from Tuleap Test Management® interface
- Group test cases into campaigns based on type, importance, product feature, testing environment, etc.
Agile testing: early create and run Test Plans
Quality Managers and QA teams know that software quality assurance should start early in the development lifecycle. An early start to testing helps to reduce the number of defects and the rework cost at the end. Tuleap Test Management® is natively integrated with Tuleap Agile tools et Tuleap Tracking. Thus, you can associate unit and functional tests with requirements or stories from the product conception and project scheduling.
TEST AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT AT THE HEART AGILE DEVELOPMENT
- Set up an early testing strategy from the beginning of the releases creating Test Plans that combine automated and manual tests.
- Write efficient test cases as requirements are defined, and include them alongside development tasks in the release planning.
- Check ou test coverage for each requirement.
- Create as many validation campaigns you need if bug are encountered to ship a high quality release.
- Export tests results in the form of a XLSX file to make compliance auditing easy. You reach a rigorous software quality assurance process with full traceability.
Integrated with Jenkins for CI-CD
Software development teams agree that in all DevOps approaches, continuous integration plays a key role. Jenkins is usually one of the prerequisite tool in the DevOps chain as it executes automated tests fast and easy. The integration between Tuleap and Jenkins makes this power even greater:
- Save time : thanks to the SSO mechanism (Open ID connect), identity management and access control is easier. Only enter one set of credentials to access both Tuleap and Jenkins servers. More secure. Easier to maintain.
- Plan automated test early in your testing strategy.
- Launch and monitor continuous integration jobs from the interface of Tuleap Test Management®.
- Create custom integrations with complementary tools as Selenium, Cypress, or JUnit using Jenkins and Tuleap REST API.
Link tests back to bugs
Stumble upon something weird? Just log a new bug or link your test to an existing one.
VISUAL TRACEABILITY MAP
Tuleap Test Management® automatically connects the dots to reach consistency and gapless end-to-end traceability throughout the entire lifecycle.
Get easy traceability visualization : a map shows the dependency tree and relationships between requirements, tests, and any other artifacts of the product.
Testing as a game
Tuleap Test Management’s gamified environment gives project team members real-time updates and rewards them for their performance. Think carrot, not stick!