Make better decisions with accurate Metrics and Dashboards
Gain better visibility across teams, projects, and products. Identify bottlenecks, improve project predictability. Tuleap analytics and dashboards, turns data into insights to help you make better choices.
Dashboards and KPIs for Everyone
Whether you’re a CIO in need of executive-level insights, a program manager or project leaders, IT Service Delivery Manager, or developer, looking to share pipeline activities, or a program manager wanting to share high-level status information, dashboards are designed for you.
Executives & Top Managers
Program managers who use dashboards effortlessly stay on top of their overall program status. They have visibility into every aspect of their project portfolio, from key project metrics and status information, to supporting documentation.
Projets managers use dashboards to know exactly what their project looks like. They can easily move from high-level overviews into the more operational details. Tasks activity, bugs status, and others key metrics are never more than a click away.
- Create a central place to monitor all your development activities with specific widgets : last git pushes, CI status…
- Track what’s up with the heartbeat widget displaying the last Git pushes and updated or created items
- Automate the sending of Scrum reports and Git pushes into Mattermost instant messaging
Testers & Quality Managers
- Keep informed in real-time about validation campaigns progress and testing status
- Decide whether to release a project or keep it on hold
Analytics & Reporting: Turn Data into insights
Visual dashboarding with Charts
Visually tracks, analyzes and displays key performance indicators (KPI), metrics and key data points:
- Gantt: illustrates a project schedule, shows activities (tasks or events) displayed against time
- Burndown : shows how much work is remaining to be done in the milestone
- Burnup: displays how much work has been completed, and the total amount of work.
- Velocity, shows the amount of value (points) delivered in each milestone, enabling you to predict the amount of work the team can get done in future.
- Cumulative flow: shows you how stable a flow is. It shows the number of items in each stage of the workflow over a period of time.
- Pies to illustrate numerical proportion
- Bars to shows comparisons between categories of data
- Card wall visually range items into columns: e.g: tasks ranked according to the stages of a workflow, features organized by categories, tasks assigned by team members.
- Tables to group and analyze sorted data
Make operations on a list of issues
- Count Group By
- Std Deviation
Time-tracking to gain visibility on performance
Personal Time Tracking
From your personal dashboard, monitor how much time you spent on individual tasks for a given period. eg. 6h on this task, 1h30 on this bug fix.
Team Time Tracking
Monitor cumulative time your team spent on a particular topic. Eg. Past month, the global team spent 45h in development and 20h in hackathons. Last week, Bob spent 13 hours in support activities for this client.
Search for issues. Create Reports.
- Use a set of handy, pre-configured filters to find what you’re looking for.
- Add your own search criteria
- Change how the results are displayed by changing the view, sort order and columns shown
- Change your view of the search results in the form of tables, pies, barrs, graphs and card wall
- Save your search for later re-uses
- Build custom reports using a wide variety of charts – pie, barrs, cumulative flows- and card boards
Advanced Reporting for specific KPIs
- Filter data and turn them into tailored analytics
- Create personalized advanced searches and reports, using Tuleap Query Language (TQL). You can specify more complex searches with criteria as
submitted_by = "bob",
BETWEEN()that cannot be defined in the basic searches.
- For quick access, save custom reports as « public” for a shared view or « private » or individual use.