Project management is not that easy, and it can be even more challenging if you don’t use the appropriate software and tools to centralize all your work. Actually, they main risks would be forgetting things, not managing to keep track of your project’s progress and ending up with skipping tasks along the go. By contrast, relying on a set of good practices and tools will definitely enable you to improve monitoring and decision-making in due time, among others. Here’s a list of references to go further with your project management!
Improve your project monitoring
- Kanban: a method and a tool to improve your workflow
- The 10 most popular project management tools and methods
- Finally a software adapted to project managers
- Make better decisions with accurate Metrics and Dashboards
- The importance of taking back control of your workflow
- The true Agile Gantt chart?
- Scrum, Kanban… or even Scrumban: Tuleap provides agile tools for all types of agile teams
- Discover Tuleap Document Manager: create, store, link and version Documents & Files
- CUSTOMER STORY: STMicroelectronics gains full control over complex software systems application lifecycle