Are you a manufacturer of medical device software or a healthcare establishment? As you know, your software must comply with medical industry standards, including ISO 13485 and IEC 62304.
Watch this webinar to find out how to optimize the management of your MD projects and provide proof of the quality of your software.
To be compliant and pass your audits, you must be able to demonstrate the traceability of your developments and your Quality Assurance policy. In this 45-minute webinar, we share good approaches and feedback from medical clients.
- Reminder on the standards of the medical sector and the stakes in the event of non-compliance
- Software lifecycle management best practices
- Develop a Software Quality Assurance Plan with test management related to requirements
- Easily provide proof of the traceability of software developments, requirements, up to testing and validation
- Track and maintain software over time
- A live demo in Tuleap