- story #11054: have kanban widgets filtered by default
When a kanban is added on a dashboard (either personal or project) it’s now possible to define a default filter associated to the widget itself.
If you are viewing a filtered kanban when you add it on a dashboard, the filter will be used but you can also change it (or set it) via the widget preferences.
It’s useful when you have several teams sharing the same kanban, you can have a field that allow to assign cards to teams and then each team has its own dashboard with cards already filtered.
- story #11342: have a base REST route to move id, title, description (under development)
It’s the beginning of a dedicated epic that will allow move artifacts from one tracker to another, possibly in another project.
As each tracker can be different in Tuleap, it’s been decided to limit the work on “semantic” fields as well as fields that are structurally always present (like submission date ou creator).
With this story it’s the base structure of the work that is in place so you will be able to move a few information.
Keep in mind that move is a destructive operation as everything beside
description will be deleted.
Hence this is controlled by the number of destructive actions site administrators allowed per 24 hours (like artifact deletion).
- request #11474: Removing a field on which a date reminder has been set crashes the daily job
- request #11466: Wrong level of alert in artifacts deletion configuration
- request #11464: Deleted artifact archive should have .zip extension
- request #11463: Misleading error message when trying to delete an artifact via REST
- request #11444: Tracker CSS is not correctly loaded on BurningParrot pages
- request #11452: Removed files during an artifact update are cleared on filesystem
- story #11356: have user last_access_date updated accurately
- story #11409: extract the full list of users
Improve coverage of “last_access_date” by taking into account git, svn and “proftpd” access. It’s allows to be more accurate when suspending accounts for not being used while users are only doing “non web” operations.
This information is now exported as CSV in site admin “All users” part.
Test management (Tuleap Enterprise only)
- story #11390: have base of steps across the stack (under development)
Development on the support of steps in TTM is underway, there is nothing usable yet. Stay tuned!
RHEL7 & CentOs7 support
- story #11435: install svn plugin + all continuous integration plugins
It’s now possible to install Tuleap on RHEL7 or CentOs7, it’s in beta (you should not use it in production yet), it’s not complete (only listed plugins are supported) but we’d love to hear about your feedback on that.
Checkout the installation guide
- request #11465: It is possible to configure plugins at the same time to install
- request #11454: With the tuleap-plugin-git, it isn’t possible to replay the setup without using tricks.
- request #11431: Generation of gitolite authorized key has an hardcoded dependency on /home/codendiadm/.ssh
Framework and internals improvements
- request #11483: Remove unneeded dependencies from card fields module
- request #11482: Use an autoloader generated with Composer for the tracker plugin
- request #11481: Ignore node_modules directory when extracting translations
- request #11480: Like for criteria, fields can be removed from columns selectbox
- request #11479: accept method in a visitor pattern should visit
- request #11446: Developer should have a decent terminal when into containers
- request #11442: Upgrade vue-loader to v15.0
- request #11438: DRY Karma installs and configurations
- request #11432: Import labels-box instead of creating a library
- request #11338: Package signing in Tuleap build pipeline can success even if some packages have not been signed
On the road to PHP7
- request #11486: Tracker PHPUnit tests can be runned with PHP 7.2
- request #11462: Database export feature relies on PDO
- PHP7 conversion stats
- 1755 PHPCompatibility warnings (1127 high, 631 normal)
- 14891 simpletest tests
- 219 phpunit tests
- 613 files changed, 12210 insertions(+), 33439 deletions(-)
- They made the release (number of commits, author, company)
- 87 Thomas Gerbet (Enalean)
- 49 Nicolas Terray (Enalean)
- 46 Manuel VACELET (Enalean)
- 36 Yannis ROSSETTO (Enalean)
- 33 Thomas Gorka (Enalean)
- 10 Joris Masson (Enalean)
- 5 Matthieu Monnier (Enalean)
- 2 Marie Ange Garnier (Enalean)
- 1 Thomas Cottier (Enalean)
- 1 Seif-Eddine Gamoudi (STMicroelectronics)
- request #11490: Missing CSRF protection in site administation custom project fields management
- request #11478: Improper authentication of SVN operations
- request #11461: News service is vulnerable to XSS
- request #11467: SVN web browser works with Subversion 1.9 from Wandisco and Python 2.7 from the RH SCL
- request #11488: Allow anonymous url whitelist trackers
- request #11487: LDAP sync of ugroups of private projects is not done when the user is added to the project member during the sync
- request #11473: Remove broken “/new” route and newreleases RSS
- request #11468: LDAP plugin adds its log in his own log file
- request #11448: Sysadmins should be able to prevent site administrators to uninstall/disable plugins from the web UI
- request #11441: chkconfig can not be used to enable the tuleap service at boot
- request #11470: Not able to authenticate when doing SVN operations with the tuleap-aio Docker image
- request #11447: Docker image: broken permission on FRS uploaded files
- request #11450: FrontRouter for git plugin
- request #11445: Cannot access in HTTP to a Git repository or a folder in a Git repository named assets
- request #11437: Too long french label in git administration
- request #11416: +2..-2 doesn’t appear on gerrit after git repository migration
- request #11415: Displaying all CI jobs can be slow
- request #11426: REST routes cannot be used when the dynamic user is authenticated through its cookie
- request #10030: start scrum timeout with slow database writes