Tuleap 9.1 November 2016
We are really excited by this release as it introduce the first bits of future Tuleap 10 interface: BurningParrot
There are so many changes it’s hard to get a comprehensive list. To summarize in one word: consistency.
Now, in site administration, all actions are done the same way, all lists are rendered with the same widgets, etc.
- story #9585: Get rid of Bootstrap in site admin / plugins
- story #9589: Get rid of Bootstrap in site admin / projects
- story #9590: Get rid of Bootstrap in site admin / users
- story #9297: Have a new site admin homepage
The work is not completed for site admin, and 9.2 will see another bunch of updates, stay tuned!
- story #9525: git branch permissions can now use full regexp
- request #8756: Revoked token should no longer be usable
In addition to that, 29 bug were fixed.