This training is an introduction to Git and Git usage with Tuleap. The training in progressive, first modules starts with the basics GIT and Versioning Control System tool. At then end of the training, you will be able to setup a workflow with GIT to manage the source code, use Pull Requests and configure a Jenkins pipeline.
- Development team
- Understand the benefits of using a version control system
- Use Git with Tuleap daily
- Enforce your development strategy through the Git administration and Pull Requests
Tuleap knowledge (E-101-EN)
E-learning, interactive discussion
Monitoring and evaluations
Workshops, Multiple choice quiz
Access to the platform
1 month from the date of purchase
The trainee will be able to industrialize his software developments with Git to manage the source code and use it by itself or with Tuleap.
- Introduction to version control systems and Git
- Use of Git
- Git with Tuleap : use and administration
- Use of Tuleap Pull Requests
- Configure a Jenkins pipeline
€ without VAT /person
Grade : advanced Duration : 03:00
Access to the platform : 1 month from the date of purchase
An issue, a question ? Contact us.
Training proposed byMartin Goyot
Tuleap Consultant and Trainer