Developing high-tech products often implies you have to deal with both hardware and software. To manage complex industrial projects the right way, you must make sure to provide your multi-profile teams with good management and the right tools.
- How do you make people that are not used to working together collaborate?
- How to industrialize the software production chain, automate as many tasks and tests as possible?
- How to find the right balance between planning ahead and flexibility/agility to manage the inevitable changes in the project?
This webinar will show you how industrial organizations are using Tuleap to improve the collaboration of their multi-profile teams and monitor major projects. Join us to enjoy:
- use cases from electronics and telecoms industrial organizations
- examples of the project environment and real-life scenarios of the project
speaker: Sebastien Romanet
With a ten-year experience in software and industrial world, Sébastien do understand the biggest challenges businesses face today. His own challenge is to show how Tuleap helps achieve your innovation and development goals, whether you’re a newfound startup or an established enterprise. When he’s not working, you can find Sébastien traipsing across flower-strewn Alpine meadows or stuck in front of star-wars movies.
Oups, it seems like you missed this webinar and the next session is not scheduled yet! Don’t worry, we have other ones on-demand. Check them out: