There’s no more doubts: software plays a major role in industries nowadays. As to keep up with the high demand for new, increasingly complex and reliable applications, as well as with stricter compliance requirements, being able of ensuring the quality of the software you develop has turned into a critical success factor. Here follows some useful resources to learn more about this topic and help you manage your software.
Ensure quality in software development
- Software Quality: understanding the different types of software testing
- Developing industry compliant software with an ALM tool
- Demo – Quality Assurance and Compliance with Tuleap Test Management
- Customer Success Story: How did STMicroelectronics set up a quality assurance plan to achieve ISO compliance?
Agility & Standards Compliance
- Agile and Compliant: both achievable and valuable
- Standards Compliance: do Auditors really approve Agile approaches?
- 7 tips to use Agile practices as a lever for Compliance
The standards of the Medical Device industry
- IEC 62304: What are the requirements for Medical Device Software?
- IEC 62304 standard for medical device: What do you risk if you don’t comply with it?
- ISO 13485: What makes a good Quality Management System (QMS) for Medical software?
- ISO 13485 – Why implement a Quality Management System (QMS) for medical device software?
- Quality Management System (QMS): insights from Gartner® to choose the right software & usage in the medical
- ISO 13485: How to implement a Quality Management System (QMS) with Tuleap?
- IEC 62304: how Tuleap ensures easier and cost-effective standard compliance for medical device software
- Customer Success Story: SleepInnov Technology achieves ISO 13485 & IEC 62304 Medical Device compliance
- Ready-to-use Tuleap Template for the medical industry