Improve your processes
It’s time to clean up your processes. Tuleap puts control of your workflows back in your hands. No more waiting for administrator approvals. With Tuleap you can create a workflow that adapts to your way of working — not the other way around. From transitions to highly-granular access rights, Tuleap lets you configure exactly what you need at project level, right now, so you can put your team on the fast track to better performance.
How does Tuleap lets you
build the workflow you want
A wide range of tools
To choose from for each project
Flexible planning workflows
So you can see the information you want, the way you want it
Configurable issue workflows
Configurable issue workflows by type and project
Versatile development workflows
from simple to advanced, that include whatever steps you choose
An end-to-end traceability
Effortless. Just focus on your job. Traceability is done automatically
The power of custom workflows
When you have a workflow that conforms to the way you work rather than changing your way of working to fit the workflow, you are more likely to perform at your best. With Tuleap, tailor-made workflows are just a few clicks away. The benefits are clear:
- Improve overall team productivity.
- Continue to use your habitual jargon and product/industry language
- Tailor your workflow to meet a particular customer’s or partner’s needs.
- Empower your team to deliver higher-quality products faster.
Select the tools you want to use for each project
Tuleap comes with a wide range of project management and development tools. Choose from the following tools to customize each project workspace:
- Project planning: Are you Scrum, Kanban, or both? Or maybe Waterfall is your thing? If no one planning tool meets your needs you can create your own!
- Issue tracking: Create as many trackers as you need for each project and configure with a wide range of trigger options.
- Source code management: Choose your preferred version control system, Git or Subversion.
- Code review: Tuleap Git Pull Request or Gerrit..the choice is yours.
- Document management: Opt for the new Tuleap Document Manager with practical embedded documents or use the wiki.
- Test management: Run automated and manual tests from one place.
And, to make your project launches even easier, start with a Tuleap pre-configured project template and customize it.
Create an end-to-end workflow
A complete workflow integrating several tools
From idea to release, every team has its own process. Tuleap empowers each team to translate their unique ways of working into workflows. And, once a workflow has been created, it exists as a clearly structured, repeatable, and thus scalable, process.
Tuleap can handle the simplest to the most advanced workflows.
Shape your backlog and planning workflows any way you want
Collect, manage, and organize the prioritization and flow of innovations from inception to development in your organization. Decide what makes up the backlog, and how frequently you will release.
Some backlog and planning workflows supported by Tuleap:
Make your own issue workflow.
For each tracker within a project.
A well-orchestrated item workflow is the key to avoiding errors and oversights and automating repetitive tasks. Get organized by customizing your artifact workflow by issue type and by project. With Tuleap you truly can create a workflow that adapts to your needs, rather than you adapting to the workflow.
Get a bespoke software development workflow
With Tuleap, you can configure your own incremental and iterative software development workflow. Create an unlimited number of repositories per project, assign granular path-based access rights on branches for both Git and SVN, trigger Jenkins builds on commit or from the tracker workflow, and choose your code review workflow from basic to advanced.
Different teams can use different tools. For example, one project team may choose to use Git + Pull Request, while another team may opt for Git + Gerrit + Jenkins + Test Management. With Tuleap, each team can create and use a bespoke workflow.