Tuleap for Developers
Centralize management and developement tools.
Decrease manual tasks.
Coding is cool, but having a big-picture view of your project is even cooler
- Have everything you need at hand: Agile tools, issue tracking, development tools, and the document area
- Get a big-picture view of your projects by sharing the same project workspace with managers, business and devops teams
- Stay in the loop with real-time dashboards and development activity feeds
- Browse the whole development lifecycle from initial ideas to final deliveries
Automate versioning, build, test, and release workflow with a single tool
- Choose the development tools you want: Git, Subversion, Pull Request, Gerrit, Jenkins, Test management
- Eliminate manual tasks and clarify project organization using pre-built development workflows
- Define your own workflows
- Easily link commits back to issues, specs, releases
You’re free to use your favorite version control tool
- Per each project, choose your preferred version control system: Git or SVN
- Create as many repositories you need per project
- Centrally manage all repos and user groups from Tuleap
- Assign access rights on branches
- Trigger Jenkins builds on commit
Facilitate online code reviews
Merge with confidence. No more late Friday fixes! Catch errors and regressions before they are deployed.
With two tools to choose from, Tuleap allows developers to read, validate or reject source code changes before merging.
- Get started with code review with Pull Request handy tool
- Choose your review workflow: basic or advanced
- Go ahead with rebase and squash practices
- One-click Gerrit project creation with defaults
- Automatic data replication from Gerrit to Tuleap
- Tuleap user management synchronized with Gerrit
Connect to your other tools
- Use the Open APIs and write scripts to link Tuleap to other tools
- Leverage access to all Tuleap source code
- Connect your Eclipse IDE to Tuleap with Mylyn