The Tuleap project is a global partnership between companies sponsoring the developments and community members contributing to the project. Here are below a short presentation of the professionnal partner companies.
Enalean SAS is the software developer company behind Tuleap. Enalean provides services to help you continuously improve towards software development excellence.
- Tuleap Enterprise™: Enalean provides Tuleap Enterprise solutions, flexible plans with Tuleap SLA version, Support and Guidance.
- Trainings: to run even more faster and better in using Tuleap
- Open Roadmap™: need more features in Tuleap? Join Tuleap R&D sponsors, choose your priorities, Enalean makes it real for you.
Savoir-faire Linux is a leading Free/Open-Source Software company headquartered in Montreal with offices in Quebec City, Toronto, Paris and Lyon. Its multidisciplinary team of 140 consultants helps a customer base of over 500 organizations — including Quebec and Canadian government organizations, major international agencies, industry giants, and SMEs/ SMI — meeting the challenges of information systems in constant evolution.
Obeo is a software provider, specialized in the model driven approach and a key player of the Eclipse platform. Obeo is one of the major Eclipse contributors, ranking up as one of the top contributing companies every year since it became a member of the Eclipse Foundation.
Obeo contributes to Tuleap project by developing the Eclipse Mylyn connector for Tuleap.
- MDA and Productivity
- Migration Factories
- Maintenance & Support
Sogilis is a software services company. Sogilis gives a hand to the Enalean development team when things go fast and require more human ressources.
- Creation of tailor web applications
- Development of critical embedded software
- Development help within teams
- Trainings & workshops
- Ergonomy and design