You like using Tuleap? Let us know! Today, we suggest you to do 2 good deeds for the price of 1.
How does that sound? You’re interested? Great, let us explain how it works.
Tuleap user community is growing worldwide. Thanks to you, Tuleap is now officially recognized as an Enterprise Agile Planning tool (EAP) by Gartner, the leading IT research firm. But this international recognition is only the first step: now we need you!
To tell the world how much you love Tuleap, to let people know about its great features and to share how it helps you every day.
By leaving a review on the Gartner Peer Insight platform.
What do you get in return?
Once Gartner validates your review, you will get a $25 voucher to donate to a charity of your choice.
You will say: “I don’t have time…” and we understand completely (after all, we develop a project management tool precisely to optimize your time). But don’t worry: you don’t need to share a story over 3 pages. Writing a review takes the time of a coffee and it will do 2 good deeds in 1.
So, now it’s your turn!
And in advance, a big thank you 🙏
- To make a review, you will be asked to identify with LinkedIn or your professional email address (no personal email) but your final review will be anonymous. Only your profession, sector and organization size will be displayed.
- Write your review as a tip to a friend, without mentioning specific people.
- Reviews are read and approved by Gartner only.
- You can check the status of your review by logging into your profile.
- You can make your $25 donation to one of the charities selected by Gartner. See the list of available charities.