Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) is the comprehensive process of managing software lifecycle. It basically implies to provide teams with the set of tools and resources they need to develop and maintain an application as well as all software engineering and project management activities.
Enhance your project monitoring
- What is Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)?
- How to bring efficiency to your project management with an ALM tool
- The key features of a top Application Lifecycle Management tool
- Enterprise Agile Planning: the new name of Agile ALM?
- Developing industry compliant software with an ALM tool